PB4L ( Postive behaviour for learning)

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Lewis's Blog:

It was Saturday. I had woken to a beaming, light through my bedroom window. And ever since then I had been awake!But all of a sudden I remembered that today was the day me and my Sister (Ashley), were going to stay with our  family that we love so much  at their bach in Whangamata! I had been dreaming for this day for months! When we Arrived At Whangamata, all of our old memories felt like they had revived back to life. All of a sudden  I saw their bach and believe it or not I was speechless!

I had not been to the bach for roughly about 3 years! This bach isn't any sort of bach it's a fully structured and safe home built by my grandad...I was so delighted to be at the bach and get to meet my younger cousin Oscar for the first time-and also my younger cousin Quinn for the second time.


After I had finished saying (Hi & Hugging) All my relitatives (Grandad Rex, Grandma Cheryl, Oscar, Eden, Quinn, Isla, Beaudon, Josh, Aunty Andrea, Aunty Bex,  Aunty Cass, Uncle Thomas, And Uncle Bruizer (Wayne) I went and unpacked my suitcase.

Photo by: www.fourjandels.com
That Next Day...I walked to the local dairy and brought an NZ Herald for my Grandad, He loves reading they NZ Herald that way he can keep up to date with the local news. Breakfast was a blast! We had a cook-up on the BBQ. We went to the beach I predicted it would be cold but I predicted wrong.  It was as warm as a hot tub, well not quite. I loved spending time with my special Grandad! And even thoe hes not with us anymore he this and always will be  in our minds!
I baby-sat my cousin (Oscar) I had so much fun ( He was asleep thoe).
To all my family: thanks for making these times happen. :-)
That was my fabulous holiday!!!


2 comments:

  1. It does sound like a fabulous holiday, Lewis! Thanks for the links and the wonderful photos - really enriched my reading experience! I have not been to Whangamata for ages...must go for a trip soon!

    ReplyDelete