PB4L ( Postive behaviour for learning)

Thursday 5 March 2015

Matthew holday blog post

                                             Laser tag

Image result for laser tag

In the holidays I was lucky to be able to go to laser tag  three times on the very first time I played with my brother and my sister. We played team death match there were three teams  green blue and red me and my brother were blue and my sister was green we also had to defend a base and the other team had to destroy It.

When we started playing me and my brother went straight to are base then we thought of a plan (but I will bet that your plan is better) when i went out to destroy there base which you will do a better job of because I was screaming the whole way down.


When the game is over you can go to the score board and see who is the best player and like always I was on top my name was cobra because they give us code names that we use and not all of them were stupid.

After the game there is a mini arcade that you can go to and get you points traded for lollies or toys. I got a big bag of lollies that lasted me the whole way home and the arcade games are pretty good they have: Star wars pod racers, First person shooter's,Racing games and for the people that want lots of points Millionaire hot seat.


Laser tag is the best and you will say the same thing. I hope you all enjoyed and I will see you soon, here is a link laser tag.

And I am out




















4 comments:

  1. Hey Matthew - well done! I liked the photo and thanks for including a link. I a not sure it is my thing, but I am sure my 10 year old nephew would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting . Sounds awesome
    From Zac.N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matthew. I helped you so GOOD JOB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the link!! :) (>.<)

    ReplyDelete