PB4L ( Postive behaviour for learning)

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Zachary Neels

Hi my name is Zachary in the holiday I went to the Auckland Zoo. Has a lot The Auckland Zoo has heaps of things to do like play on the big dragon there is even a kid zone. At the Auckland Zoo there are native reptiles and animals.There are a lot of competitions at the Zoo.

My family went to Auckland Zoo for a whole day.

As we walked in to the Auckland Zoo we see a competition which was the penguins of Madagascar to win a prize pack.

As we walked towards the porcupines they were eating there breakfast. 
There was a lot more animals and reptiles and amphibians to see.                   

My favorite part of the Zoo was when we saw the Siamangs because they make a really loud sound and also I got to put my hand on the glass then the Siamang would put his foot on the window. When it was time to go my family stopped for a ice block when I finished I went to the fake lizard.


7 comments:

  1. nice pics did gabe like the zoo car matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you make it a bit longer and nice work.
    Also put a bit more detail into it so it is more persuasive

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your post. Awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your post. Awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete