PB4L ( Postive behaviour for learning)

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Logan's blog post

this image is from : http://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/Attraction_Review-g1759932-d4014669-Reviews-Speers_Point_Park-Speers_Point_Lake_Macquarie_Greater_Newcastle_New_South_Wales.html

In the holidays, I went to Australia to visit my family again. I stayed there for 4 weeks and a half, in Australia Joel and I went to spears point park. As we arrived at speers point park. Joel and I went on the massive slide first that was as tall as a T-Rex. I had stop every second because of my shorts, and I would have to push my self. Sometimes when its hot it burns me really bad. Next Joel and I went on the flying fox, I standard  on tee bar and Joel pushed me very hard and I fell at the end. I had felt like I had broken my back, Joel laugh at me and I had walked to Nan for ice-cream.
this image is from : https://www.flickr.com/photos/dannyboy-rb/9459040612/


I called Joel for ice-cream, but the shop close at 3.00 and I was very sad then I see a Mr ice-cream truck. Joel and I got double cones, Joel ice-cream melted on his t-shirt and it was sticky. Nan got single chocolate, Joel got double sprinkles and I got double flakes. We went back to Nan's house. At Nan's Joel and I each had some delicious watermelon and Joel went back home at 5.30, then I played on my Chromebook what I got for Christmas from Santa, and play happy wheels.Happy wheels is a game that you ride a bike and try not to get killed like, not getting blow to bits, not missing body parts, not getting shot or not getting stabbed.




4 comments: