PB4L ( Postive behaviour for learning)

Wednesday 11 March 2015

My Holiday

                               

Source: www.flickrhivemind.net

                                                                              My Holiday


During the holidays I visited Napier. Napier is a magnificent place. I visited Napier with my marvelous sister(Tina) and my very tired dad, my father was tired because he had to drive for 5 hours so we could get to Napier. While we were in Napier we stayed at my uncle's house.The first thing Tina and I did while we were there was kayaking and we swam in the clear, gorgeous  lagoon which was in the beautiful hawkes bay. 
                                                       
Source: www.event.nzherald.co.nz


The next day we climbed up Dolbel and climbed up Bluff hill because it is our tradition. FACT:Bluff hill is the second biggest hill in all of Napier and Dolbel is the second biggest. After we did climbing Tina and I played on my uncle's swing that was in his back yard while our dad had a chat my aunts and uncles friends. Unfortunately, the next day we had to leave but I am looking forward to the next time we visit the sublime Napier.

No comments:

Post a Comment