PB4L ( Postive behaviour for learning)

Tuesday 10 March 2015

A Trip To Rainbows End In The Holidays

This image was taken from the Google Images.
In the holidays of 2014 I was lucky enough to go with my sisters,brother and mum to Rainbows end.I was so nervous to go on the rides. We got the tickets and stepped through gate, we couldn't wait to go onto the rides. My mum was just looking after us, not riding with us. That was quite disappointing.



This image was taken from the Google Images.
My two sister, brother and I went to the gold rush first and it was so fun. We went all over the place going on rides and eating sweats. My brother and I loved the  bumper karts. We mostly went there a lot but we also went to other rides too, we couldn't stick to only one ride. My sister's went to really scary ride's like roller coaster, fear fall and other. My brother and I was too scared to on with them. We kept riding and riding until it was lunch time.
This image was taken from the Google Images.

This image was taken from the Google Images.
While we were eating our delicious lunch there was a magic performance going on. It was very impressive! There was one part that I got really scared because a women had been cut into pieces in a rectangle box but she was safe and sound when she came out 
  again. It was just a magic performance so there must be a trick there to trick you. 
This image was taken from the Google Images.
 After we ate our lunch we started heading back to the fun rides.As a group we went to watch the penguins in a riding cinema.We kept on riding on other rides. Enjoying ourselves we didn't know that it was time to go.



At about 4:00 it was time to live. It was very upsetting because we wanted to stay there. It was so much fun, we didn't even notice that time was flying by so fast. We sadly packed up and
This image was taken from Google Images
 slowly walked to the car park feeling blue. That was a great day and I wished it happened again. Mum drove to pizza hut to order some for dinner. When we got home we started chatting about our great day from Rainbows End."WOW!" We said "That was such a great fun ".

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miriama - Rainbows End is always a fun place to visit, isn't it? I must admit I had lived in Auckland for 7 years before I went with my niece and nephew. Did you go on that one that drops you down really fast? (I can't think of the name). We did and it is safe to say I won't be doing it again! Thanks for adding the attributions to the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures

    ReplyDelete