PB4L ( Postive behaviour for learning)

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Kushi's Holiday Blog Post

                                                                             Mission Bay    

During the Christmas holiday I drove to the wonderful Mission Bay Beach which is at Tamaki Drive. The purpose for the journey was to relax,chill out and swim.It wasn't quiet a fabulous sunny day, it was 19-21 degrees. In our van there was my dad, my mum, my brother and I. My auntie,my cousin,my sister in law and their baby came along with us in a separate car.It was amazing driving to Mission Bay Beach because on the road you get to see people riding kayaks, playing volleyball and swimming.
This picture is from http://www.virtualoceania.net/newzealand/photos/coast/auckland/nz1058.shtml


My 3 favorite activities that we did were play kicks, play on the playground and eat. I played kicks with my brother, cousin, sister in law and their baby. We stood in a triangle shape near the tree area and kicked the ball to each other. I am terrible at kicking. It was fun because Mission Bay Beach has a large sand area to play sports.

My second favorite activity was playing in the playground. I love the little playground at Mission Bay because there are a lot swings!!! I grew up being totally in love with swings. Next to the playground is also the fountain. It is nice to play on the playground and gaze at the beautiful fountain. The fountain is one of the most gorgeous things at Mission Bay.
This image is from http://www.missionbay.co.nz/things-to-do/


My last favorite activity was eating!!! My mum, my aunt and my sister in law walked to a cafe and they bought coffee for them selves and hot chocolate for me. My sister in law went to buy Oporto's  for her baby. Oporto's is so yum at Mission Bay Beach!!! I was begging my mum for ice cream so she bought me some. Mission Bay Beach has a wonderful cafe near the fountain. My family could smell the delicious food from that cafe. "Oohh yum".

When we were all finished we packed all of our equipment away in the cars. I had an awesome time. I didn't really want to go home. Mission Bay Beach is the best beach I have ever been to.

2 comments: