PB4L ( Postive behaviour for learning)

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Tayla's holiday blog post

Hi my name is Tayla and in the holidays I went to Whangamata. By the way Whangamata is the best holiday place to stay in New Zealand. It is the BEST place to holiday because it has lots of parks and beaches for kids to play and swim.
It is also the best place because they have the best shops. They have clothes shops,bakeries,and lots of fruit ice-cream.By the way they have the best fruit ice-cream.
One of my best memerys is when I went to the beach and they were giving away free ice-cream so we got one each.We started eating them but when we started eating them my one fell on the sand.
We went back to the shop and asked if we could have a anthoer one but they said no and that we have to pay for it.So we went to the shopping mall to get another ice-cream from a real ice-cream shop.When we got there we told them we told them the story about the ice-cream falling on the ground and they gave me a FREE ONE!
                                                           
                                                  

5 comments:

  1. That is such a good blog I love it. I can't wait to read more
    ~Irza

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a good blog I love it. I can't wait to read more
    ~Irza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great blog post Tayla =)
    -Adah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tayla really free Ice-cream but yeah your blog post was awesome I kinda want to go there now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tayla really free Ice-cream but yeah your blog post was awesome I kinda want to go there now.

    ReplyDelete