PB4L ( Postive behaviour for learning)

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Ice Town -Shanghai,

Welcome to...... Ice Town!

On Sunday, after a nice lunch with my family, my mum, dad, brother and I went to
                 Ice town!
The amazing maze!
(The sign of ice town, on the left)

As I went inside, I told my mum"Um, it's not as cold as I saw on the T.V! It said on the T.V. that it was minus seven degrees!" But as I went in to the first play thing- The Maze! It was super cold, because it was a maze made of ice. Very thick ice around you! But it was really cool.

Picture of me going down the ice slide.
Whoa! Everything was made of very thick ice. The first thing I went on was the ice slides! I was so scared to go on the big one, because it has a piece of curved ice at the end. So I thought that I might 'FLY' out. When I first went on the small slide, I was a bit scared that I might go too fast because it's really slippery.

Picture of me having fun on bike riding!


Then after that, I went on the ice biking which is biking on ice. The bike has a blade on each side of it, but still a bit slippery. I did it with my mum for the first lap. Then the next three laps I did it by myself. For this one, we had to pay extra $6 for five mins. Which is really sad.  :-(  It was really hard to start the bike even though it has two blades beside the bike. I really enjoyed it! Really much!

There wasn't only all the playing places, but lots of really cool ice sculptures as well. Such as bridges, Eiffel Tower, big gate, etc.
     
              Here are some awesome photos!



               Cool pictures isn't it?


The icy table and chair

Even though the place was pretty small, but I had a lot of fun along the way. :) :) :) 
    

 By Sky   





7 comments:

  1. cool was the ice ice maze walls made out of ice

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love it sky haylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way the comment on the walls was by matthew matthew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want to go to ice town and freeze

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEST PICS EVER!!!!!!!! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all those picturs and your story
    claire

    ReplyDelete