PB4L ( Postive behaviour for learning)

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Athletics day

As I step of the bus I feel heavy like I'm going to fall straight through the ground. I really don't feel like going through with athletics day but I have to. walking into the stadium I got reminded how big it was with the 800 meter and 1500 meter track events and the high jump, long jump, shot put and discus.


I walk up towards where the 11 year old boys are all sitting down, knowing that soon it will be 1500 meters race . I thought about doing it for a while then when the time came I did not do it mainly because we have another event soon after the 1500 meter race and I don't want to be puffed out when it happens. After the 1500 meter. 


Now we have the 200 meter race we were split into two groups of 8 . When we raced I came fourth out of my group but I did not come forth out of the entire race because some people in the other group had a faster time than me.

Next we had discus my throw was worthy enough to land in 8th place. I also twisted my ankle after my discus throw and that hurt for a long while .

Next we had long jump I hurt my leg doing discus so that was a disadvantage  I ran and jumped not knowing how far my jump was.

For our last throwing event shot put I came 8th with a bad push while other people ended up getting disqualified.

High jump was our last field event and I was unable to do my first jump and was one of the first out.

For our last event we did 100 meter sprints which again we split in two groups of eight When we raced I came second but yet again not out of the entire thing because people in the other group had a faster time than me

finally It was the relay each person had to run 100 meters. and the finale winner out of the boys and girls was karui house.

Now we are heading back towards school were we will be able to go home.



No comments:

Post a Comment