PB4L ( Postive behaviour for learning)

Sunday 10 May 2015

letter of a soldier



Dear Mama


I have been shot in the leg and most of my battalion is sadly dead and my friends are coming back with no arms or legs.


after a few days the war started to stand still both sides needed food and water but there was no way we would not be able to get to it without being shot.


It was now or never the military orders us to stand up and sprint towards the Germans. I don't think i will make it back.

the food here is horrible we have a low ration of food and the worst food I have ever tasted Maconochie it is just chunky meat with peas and thin gravy most of us just spit it out and wait for more food to we get nerves to try it again.



we made it threw the first few German trenches before we need to take their headquarters which I will now need to do we are leaving soon  


Tell my brother that when he gets back from Australia and Ledia tell her I love her and to keep my son away from Germany I will be back home soon.


love your son Bryon


by Matthew


here is a link to my slide show and my research

8 comments:

  1. Nice work Alex but next time can you please chose a different color then grey like a bright one please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coool. Maybe next time choose a different color because I think grey is a bit dull. I also love the slide show. Well Done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coool. Maybe next time choose a different color because I think grey is a bit dull. I also love the slide show. Well Done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW it is awesome! Another colour would be helpful for viewers. Also try and put more capital letters in the right places. The rest is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job Matthew! I love your slide show, but it was a bit hard too read due to the grey. Other then that, it was AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im sorry for the coler i was trying diffrent colers but it was not working

      Delete