PB4L ( Postive behaviour for learning)

Monday 11 May 2015

Hayley's lettter from a solider



Dear Momma

As the days goes by more people are dying.

The other day I could have died but the bullet missed me and hit my helmet.

My best friend Jack died yesterday from a bombing in the night when the bombing started we woke up and started to run but sadly jack didn't make it he was behind me and a bomb hit the trench right were he was running and sadly he didn't make it pass the bomb that hit the trench.

Tomorrow night I am going on my Donkey to go and capture the Radio man from the Country we are fighting so they don't know where we are.

I can here the Troops getting closer and closer. I am starting to be scared I wanna come home but I am going to be that strong Man that you always want me to be and I will make you proud Momma. I Promise you I will make it back to you Momma I promise.

Peoples faces and finger tips are getting eaten by rats when they sleep in the trench's, but they can't feel the rats eating there faces and finger tips because they only get three hour sleeps, so they make the most of little sleep they get. I don't want my finger tips or check bones eaten.

Your humble son Robert.








6 comments:

  1. Nice job love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. write your opinion of what would you feel like if your Robert

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was good though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice but try to write what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete